Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If you are not able to login, please Reset your password using forgot password link and try again, if you still face problems, contact admin via admin [at] khbsuryanagar [dot] com
For signing up, click "APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP" button, or just click sign in to sign on with your existing username/password, and click on "start a discussion" on the right sidebar to start a new thread. --->
*SURYANAGAR-2 UNALLOTEES DISCUSSIONS*
  • Friends,
    As the thread-KHB 2nd phase-2nd allotment notification,has lot of pages and sometimes it is difficult to open last page of the thread,so i thought of forming this new thread. So,Pls continue your discussion here
    EWS-891-40391149.50,
    LIG-1839-277430200,
    MIG-637-132598725,
    HIG1-635-232616900,
    HIG2-322-212959300
    -----------------------------TOTAL-895996274.50
    ------------------
    All in INR.
    *Note-list includes waiting applicants list also.
    -----------------------------
    Hope this helps.
    Regards,
    imtiaz.

• Dear Friends,
    After waiting for more than 2 years I see my application state been changed from eligible to refund last week for suryanagar project. That is quite disappointing. Please let me know if any one has any idea what is happening.

Thanks,
    Manjunath
  • Hello manjunath,
    You should call account section of khb and sort your problem. I sense something fishy here. Do anyone here have same problem?
    Regards,
    imtiaz.
  • Thanks Imitiaz it helps us a lot, so later stages once they come up with no. of sites to be allotted then we could use the above to check the probability of people who would be getting a sites.

Regards,
    Sridhar
  • Manjunath,

I have checked mine and it shows "Eligible". Please check with accounts dept.

Thanks
    Viresh
  • Thanks Imtiaz, Viresh,

I will contact accounts dept. Not sure though, why they do these kind of drama with people.

Regards,
    Manjunath
  • Awesome Imtiaz, that's good info that you have posted.

Manjunath, Viresh and others : I still see my application status as UNALLOTTED instead of ELIGIBLE.

Anyone else having the same issue ? Do let me know if this needs to be sorted out.
  • when i checked my application status in khb site it is showing unalloted. Mr. viresh can you tell where it showing eligible,(if possible give the link, so that we can also have check of our application status.
    thanks Mr.Imtiaz for your information.
    [hr]
    http://www.khbcustomerinfo.com/applicat ... ?flguser=1

Mr. Prasad use the above link to check your application status
  • Hai Friends

In the application status use "click here" to get the the 'eligible' and 'unallotted' status against your application.

With regards
    MRG
  • Hi Guys,

Why you guys are getting confused with eligible or Unallotted. Anyway KHB doesn't keep update their website.

As per my knowledge We are eligible for SN Ph 2 when lottey has happened in Nov 2009. In that we haven't got site ,so we became Unallotted. This may be update for some us in this group.
  • I wonder, the whole story finished and asking in end " Who was Seeta?"
    "Unallotted" is from the day we were unsuccessful in lottery. But we are in eligible list for next lottery.
  • "aurangjeb" said:

I wonder, the whole story finished and asking in end " Who was Seeta?"
    "Unallotted" is from the day we were unsuccessful in lottery. But we are in eligible list for next lottery.

Hi Aurangjeb,
    Good to be optimistic like you, but when all of a sudden when I saw(similarly may be others also) changed status of application from "Eligible" to "Refund" my heart shattered, and felt fishy in the promises made by KHB officials. I am planning to visit KHB office this saturday, for clarification.
  • Dear friends,
    I read an interesting news in prajavani. Jist is Samanna says 4500 sites will be alloted in Suryanagar in next 1.5 months. If you can read kannada here is the link

http://prajavani.net/include/story.php? ... &menuid=10

Manjunath
  • "manjunath1802" said:

Dear friends,
    I read an interesting news in prajavani. Jist is Samanna says 4500 sites will be alloted in Suryanagar in next 1.5 months. If you can read kannada here is the link

Manjunath

Prajavani says the following:

---------------------Start

Bangalore: Karnataka Telugu Academy `suryanagarada badavaneyalli that the Housing Minister VS` ready to give ground. Somanna promised. Karnataka Telugu actor Dr. at the Academy by the city's Indian vidyabhavanadalli Monday. He was the chief guest on the show's 90th Jayanthi N. T. ramarav said.

5,500 thousand sites distributed among 10 sites in `suryanagaradalli. 4,500 sites in the distribution of one and a half months that he has 'done.' Linguistic minority in the school building to be constructed badavaneyalli use of this site.

Site of the Academy at a low price that will be given the `. 'N. T. Rama Rao, Dr. Raj Kumar, Vishnuvardhan mahaniyara accomplishments, including work to be constantly recalls. He suggested that the Museum establish a `N. T. R..

`The two faces of the same coin in Kannada and Telugu languages. Both of these people svabhimanigalu state. Water standing in the street fighting, the example of the dispute, including any vicaradallu. Problems in the presence of mind, and solved by icchasaktiya 'he said.
    Prior to the Telugu Academy's President dae Radhakrsna Raju said, `to` site of the State Government has been urged to build the school building.

In this case, film producer and actress dvarakis N. T. R. Malashri them. Was awarded the National Prize. Former minister said. Raghupati, Karnataka Film Development Council, former President arvi Harish, yasasvini Charitable Trust Secretary, Or. Umapati Naidu, V. Chintamani. R. Vishnu Kumar, V.. R. Ramesh was also present. Meanwhile, the N. T. A photographic exhibition was held at ramarav.

---------------------End

KP
  • This is a good information Manjunath. Really some trusted words coming from Mr. V Somanna.

"5,500 thousand sites distributed among 10000 sites in Suryanagar phase 2 and remaing 4,500 sites will be allocated in one and half months"
  • Hi All,

This news shows positive trajectory towards our efforts. If the Minister says that we will allocate 4500 sites in next 1.5 months, i think some internal decisions has already been taken and negotiations with farmers are almost finalized.

Good news

Ramesh
  • http://newindianexpress.com/cities/bang ... 535566.ece
    refer this link for English

"kpspeaks" said:

[quote="manjunath1802"]
    Dear friends,

Manjunath

Prajavani says the following:

---------------------Start

Bangalore: Karnataka Telugu Academy `suryanagarada badavaneyalli that the Housing Minister VS` ready to give ground. Somanna promised. Karnataka Telugu actor Dr. at the Academy by the city's Indian vidyabhavanadalli Monday. He was the chief guest on the show's 90th Jayanthi N. T. ramarav said.

5,500 thousand sites distributed among 10 sites in `suryanagaradalli. 4,500 sites in the distribution of one and a half months that he has 'done.' Linguistic minority in the school building to be constructed badavaneyalli use of this site.

Site of the Academy at a low price that will be given the `. 'N. T. Rama Rao, Dr. Raj Kumar, Vishnuvardhan mahaniyara accomplishments, including work to be constantly recalls. He suggested that the Museum establish a `N. T. R..

`The two faces of the same coin in Kannada and Telugu languages. Both of these people svabhimanigalu state. Water standing in the street fighting, the example of the dispute, including any vicaradallu. Problems in the presence of mind, and solved by icchasaktiya 'he said.
    Prior to the Telugu Academy's President dae Radhakrsna Raju said, `to` site of the State Government has been urged to build the school building.

In this case, film producer and actress dvarakis N. T. R. Malashri them. Was awarded the National Prize. Former minister said. Raghupati, Karnataka Film Development Council, former President arvi Harish, yasasvini Charitable Trust Secretary, Or. Umapati Naidu, V. Chintamani. R. Vishnu Kumar, V.. R. Ramesh was also present. Meanwhile, the N. T. A photographic exhibition was held at ramarav.

---------------------End

KP
    [/quote]
  • Dear friends,

Now the worry is only the eligibility, refund etc...How serious these KHB people about these status updates on khb website! I am not sure. Any way hope to get some picture this Saturday.
  • My name is in eligible list & also in waiting list No. 37 (successful in lottery). What is my status I don't know. Please If anybody knows let me know about my status.
  • I am in waiting list 20 , Still I have not got any update from KHB. I didnt get any info in KHB about how much of the Waiting list have benn alloted.

Do any one know the procedure to apply for an RTI to know the details of the Waiting list allotment?
  • Hi All,

I called Mr. Patri some time back. He said the Board has decided and has approved upon terms, which are not yet communicated to farmers. According to him, the communication to farmers would happen by this week or next week. He asked me to call after 10-15 days. He also told me that once the farmers accepts the terms, the next steps will happen very quickly.

Ramesh
  • Thanks for the update Ramesh.
    Its really frustrating to hear the same thing every time....we should appreciate your patience in calling Patri regularly and updating us!

I hope all your efforts finds fruit soon!
    Thank you again!

"ramesh8118" said:

Hi All,

I called Mr. Patri some time back. He said the Board has decided and has approved upon terms, which are not yet communicated to farmers. According to him, the communication to farmers would happen by this week or next week. He asked me to call after 10-15 days. He also told me that once the farmers accepts the terms, the next steps will happen very quickly.

Ramesh
  • Thanks Ramesh for the update....

Rgds,
    Vachan

Hi All,

Ramesh
    [/quote]
  • DEAR FRIENDS,

MY APPLICATION NO IS "6XX" FOLLOWED BY PREFIX 'S' (30X40 PLOT AT SURYANAGAR 2ND STAGE). WHEN I ENTER THE SAME ON APPLICATION STATUS AT KHBCUSTOMERINFO WEBSITE IT IS SHOWING "NO RECORDS FOUND".

PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW TO FIND OUT THE STATUS OF MY APPLICATION ?

SANDEEP
  • [quote="sandeep_2704"]
    DEAR FRIENDS,

MY APPLICATION NO IS "6XX" FOLLOWED BY PREFIX 'S' (30X40 PLOT AT SURYANAGAR 2ND STAGE). WHEN I ENTER THE SAME ON APPLICATION STATUS AT KHBCUSTOMERINFO WEBSITE IT IS SHOWING "NO RECORDS FOUND".

PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW TO FIND OUT THE STATUS OF MY APPLICATION ?

SANDEEP
    [ON APPLICATION STATUS YOU CAN SEE "FOR SURYANAGAR AND BANDEMATH APPLICANTS, CLICK HERE" LINK, CLICK ON THE LINK THEN ALL THE FOUR CHECK BOX BECOME EMPTY THEN YOU CAN ENTER YOUR APPLICATION NUMBER, ENTER THE CATEGORY, CLICK ON OK. NOW YOU SHOULD SEE THE DETAILS.]
  • Dear Mr Raghunath,

Thank you for your help. I tried as you told. After giving my application number S 608 and category 3 (Central Govt official) it is saying "No Record Found ! Please Verify The REG_NO OR APPLICATION NO OR CATEGORY"

Can you please help me out in finding the applicaiton status

Regards,
    Sandeep
  • Hi Sandeep,

You will have to type "608" under "Application #" & "LIG" under "Category." Just checked and found your Application under "Eligible" Status. So you can also relax as of now.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
    Praful
  • Hello sandeep kumar.m.s,
    Just make entries like this-
    query on-regestration no,
    number-LS000000608
    application no.-608
    catagory-3 and then click ok.
    Regards,
    imtiaz.
  • Dear Praful & Imtiaz

Thanks a lot. I checked up and it is showing "Eligible".

A sort of relief now :)

Regards,
    Sandeep
  • HI,
    I am shifting my address. How do I change the address in KHB application form.

thanks,
  • You need to write application for changing of Address and submit in 3rd Floor(Letter section ). After few days ,check with KHB ,Address has been update or not.

Thanks
    Mahantesh
  • Dear friends,
    This information is for those whose application status changed recently from eligible to refund. As per khb account dept. Unless other any one have not explicitly requested for refund, khb will consider existing applicants as eligible.

Regards,
    Manjunath
  • Hi All,

I called Mr.Patri some time back. He said Ministerial level meeting happened with farmers, but he is not aware of the outcome of the meeting as he was not present in the meeting. He asked me to call a person called Suresh, who was present in the meeting and incharge of allotment. I called him immediately and asked about the outcome of the meeting. He said "everything happened, work has started and allotment will happen in 3 months". He was in hurry and didn't speak much.

I think it would be good if someone visits the site this weekend to confrim whether work has started. This would clear all our doubts.

Ramesh
  • Thanks Ramesh for the update I agree that to validate all the above we have to visit the place its very obvious that if they say that they have started the work we would definitely see some movements at the proposed site. So friends if anybody stay near by or has any plan to visit in the coming days will really appreciate if someone can go to see to see any progress based on that we can plan out for a next course of action.

Thanks & regards,
    Sridhar
  • thanks for your reply Mahantesh . I will submit the letter
  • Hi Ramesh

Thank you so much for your update.
    Did Mr. Suresh has quoted regarding the allotment for people like us those who were lost on the first lottery only right? I know that this blog discussion is for those who lost on the first lottery, but still curious abt the same.
    I didn't go to the exact location. But if some one can guide me from Jigani, then I will go, check and let you know about the status.

Regards
    KP
  • Hi KP,

If you are coming from Jigani - Bommasandra link road, you will reach the Hosur Main road, take a right towards Hosur , keep going straight , you will cross Narayana Hyrudayalaya, Chandapura Signal, Yadavana halli gate, on your left you will find La Classic Hotel, after this hotel you will find Oxford Medical College construction going , adjacent to Oxford college you will find the KHB Suryanagar Phase 3 board. This place is just before hitting the Anekal circle.

From the point you touch the Hosur Road to KHB SN3 board it would be 8 kms.

Warm Regards,
    Daniel
    [hr]
    Thanks for the update Ramesh!

Regards,
    Daniel
  • Hi Daniel
    Thanks for the response. I will plan for a day to go and update you all soon.
    So for Unsuccessful SN 2 people will be get allotted in SN 3 right?

Regards
    KP
    [hr]
    Hi Mahantesh

I have also given this letter and got the acknowledgement from them. But still if i search in the application status, my old address is showing. Does this means that, the address is not changed?

Regards
    KP

"mahants11" said:

You need to write application for changing of Address and submit in 3rd Floor(Letter section ). After few days ,check with KHB ,Address has been update or not.

Thanks
    Mahantesh
  • Yes KP it will be for all the eligible un-alloted applicants of SNPh2.
  • KP,

It will take some time to update for KHB. Check for one week ,even if it not updated, then visit Cauvery bhavan with your acknowledgement ,ask them why it's not yet updated. Or else directly go to computer sections (3rd floor) with your letter and ask one of the tech guy to update your Address. For them hardly 2 mins job.

Thanks
    Mahantesh
  • Thanks Ramesh, Shridhar & KP
    It is going to be another three months then we can expect mostly during year end
    Saimana
  • Thanks Mahantesh
    KP

"mahants11" said:

KP,

It will take some time to update for KHB. Check for one week ,even if it not updated, then visit Cauvery bhavan with your acknowledgement ,ask them why it's not yet updated. Or else directly go to computer sections (3rd floor) with your letter and ask one of the tech guy to update your Address. For them hardly 2 mins job.

Thanks
    Mahantesh
  • Dear Shri KP,
    I was told that suryanagar III phase is near athibele circle.However, I understand from your mail that it is near Anekal circle. I am confused. Can you pl. clarify.
    thank you
  • Hi, it's near attibele circle. Just 2 km prior to attibele circle while going from chandapura circle. Project is adjacent to NH 4.
  • Hi all,
    In today's vijay Karnataka ,CM D.V.S. is doing 'bhomi Pooja' in SN phase 3 at 9.30.on 25th of June.so it means works will start for SN phase 3 from now onwards.will hope it will be over soon and lottery will happen ASAP.

Thanks
    Mahantesh
  • Hi Mahantesh

Thanks for the update. for Unallottees again there will be lottery? Earlier what i heard is, those who were unallotted and eligible in the list, all will get the site. This is what i am hearing from the beginning.
    Can you please share me your thought on this.

Reards
    KP
  • Thanks for the update Mahantesh.

KP, From all our previous discussions with KHB, what I understood is all the unsuccessful, eligible applicants will get site. From my knowledge there will be a lottory process to allocate a site to all of us.
  • Good news indeed. Now it has to be seen how they are goning to accomadate 4000+aspirants in 300+acres of land.
    Regards,
    imtiaz
  • Thanks Viresh.
  • Here is news clip
  • Hi Imtiaz,

As per KHB projects %age of Land used for Resedentail is 50-53%. So If we 50% of 300 Acres is 150 Acres. In a Acre 40 Guntas Where as 1 Ghunta is equal to 33*33 Sq Ft. So in 150 Acres there will 150*40=6000 sites can be made up of size 33*33 Sq ft. Here I am assumming Land is exact 300 Acres. There are around 4000 apsirants for sites they can easily make out all deminesions Sites for LIG,MIG and HIG. But if KHB Plan to constructs house and apartments in SN Ph3 ,then there will tough to accomodate.
    What are your thoughts on this?
    _________________________________________________________________________________________

KP,

Yes, All Unallotted applicatants in SN 2 are elgible for SN 3. Still KHB has go with lottery process ,as KHB can't allotte directly as per the Rule. In lottery all will get sites based on the luck,like you may get site near to NH 4 or exactly end of projects which may be 1-2 km from NH 4.

Thanks
    Mahantesh